Hiring “Power Generation Manager”
Job Description Ensuring proper construction methods and procedures are being followed and prepare budgets and prioritize simultaneous tasks by Plan best allocation and utilization services by Managing projects, supervise and coordinate the work of contractors.
– Support, maintenance and services of work facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the organization and its employees.
– Create additional opportunities during project implementation.
– Prepare and negotiate offers/contracts with customers.
– Ensure successful project closure and Maintain strong customer relationship.
– Committed to implementing gross margin in all activity stream.
– Committed to preserving company credits and working on improving Keep supplying the number of customers.
– Advising businesses on measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility.
– Committed performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels to lead improvement. – Planning by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements.
– Dealing with emergencies as they arise managing budgets.
– Managing projects, supervise and coordinate the work of contractors.
– Plan best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organizing of current premises Conduct Required Presentations on Both Internal & External Level.
– Overseeing and Negotiations contracts and providers for services.
– Committed to implementing occupational safety and health with standards in all projects, working on resolved all Quality complaints.
– Responsible for all hard & soft Services in the company.
– Issuing the monthly report for Trouble tickets and the preventive maintenance during the month.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree In Engineering / Professional degree preferred.
Years of Relevant Experience: 10 to 15 years of experience in Power Generation, Business, Construction, Engineering, and Management.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15 Feb 2022.