– Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
– Generating invoices and account statements.
– Revising invoices, checks, processing, and maintaining up-to-date billing system.
– Following up on, collecting and allocating payments.
– Making sure the payments are collected on time.
– Maintaining accounts receivable customer files and records.
– Recording related transactions on Computerized Accounting System.
– Verifying receivables balances and monitoring the customers’ balances confirmation.
– Performing accounts reconciliations.
– Gathering information about customers to be aware of the contact person and the deal terms.
– Coordinating with other departments such as sales and warehouse departments.
– Make sure financial legal requirements are met.
– Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting.
– Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance.
– (3- 5) years’ experience as AR Accountant.
– Knowledge of financial analysis and reporting method.
– Social Insurance.
– Medical Insurance.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
please mention the job title in the subject line you are applying for. Any CV without subject will be neglected. please mention the job Vacancy in the subject.